PDF Conversion Services - Outsource PDF Conversion Services India
Portable Document Format popularly known as PDF has been used increasingly in corporate industries and is mainly used for creating and posting reports on the net. Data Entry UK has been specializing in PDF conversion services for more than a decade with numerous satisfied customers globally.
Since PDF is completely platform free, PDF is used widely for publishing scanned document on the web. PDF conversion services are tedious, slow and require lot of attention to details. Outsource PDF conversion to Data Entry UK assures the customer of high degree accuracy and aesthetic image quality.
- PDF to MS Word
- Books to PDF
- Brochures, catalog, journals and report to PDF
- Microfilm to PDF
- Postscript to PDF
- TIFF, JPEG and GIF to PDF
- Image and Text PDF
- Image only PDF
PDF conversion India professionals specialize in:
- Conversion of PDF to xml, html, Excel, xls, text, word, RTF conversion
- QuarkXPress, PageMaker or frame maker to PDF conversion
- Searchable PDF creation
- Accessible PDF creation
- Convert PDF with hyperlinks and bookmarks
We, at Data Entry UK convert PDF to word, where the text is converted to word document by maintaining the original format and images. Our PDF conversion India professionals use the latest techniques and software which enable the conversion of PDF with ease retaining the images, formats, graphs, tables and hyperlinks etc.
- Customization is the motto
- Our experts work one to one with the customer to bring the final output as per the customer requirement
- Time bound output with round the clock customer service
- Strict policy on accuracy and confidentiality of data
- Competitive rates based on the volume and urgency
- The cropping options used to eliminate black borders on microfilmed images
- Indexing options like automatic sequential file names and OCR etc.
- Test run option available
Outsource PDF conversion to Data Entry UK ensures conversion process with no loss of data and administrator edit options. Once the work is completed, the output and the input are treated according to the SLA signed by the customer.