GIS Conversion - Accurate Geographic Information System Data Conversion
GIS data conversion is a process of encoding geographical format into a file. GIS data conversion services are used widely in mapping services where simple raster images are converted to vector models. GIS data conversion outsourcing is widely used in industries like telecom, oil and gas, real estate, etc for the conversion of hard copy into a digital GIS format.
Data Entry UK has been the most preferred among GIS data conversion outsourcing due to its vast experience, and expertise in this field for more than a decade. Our technically strong experts work closely with the clients to identify their unique needs and provide the GIS data conversion services beyond the customer expectation.
- Map data creation and digitization services
- Utility mapping, contour mapping, topographic mapping
- Geo rectification and geo-coding services
- Raster editing
- GIS data analysis
- GIS based custom application development
- Remote sensing like image processing and classification
- Land base conversion and maintenance
- Survey, aerial photogrammetric
- Cadastral mapping via coordinate geometry and digitizing
- Database attribution in Oracle, SQL, Informix
- Facilities conversion and maintenance
- Convert GIS data with quality control
- Reconciliation of source maps and interpretation
Outsource GIS data conversion to Data Entry UK assures the use of the latest technology in GIS data conversion services. Our experts equip themselves with the products like ESRI (ArcGIS, ArcView, QCView, Arc CAD) and Autodesk (AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map) to accomplish customer requirement.
- Unique quality assurance
- Minimal TAT for response and completion of project
- Convert GIS data through Data Entry UK saves 60% of your cost
- 100% confidentiality and security of data
- Assistance with maintenance and updates for any infrastructure change after the original conversion.
Outsource GIS data conversion requirements to us and we will help the customer to develop proven data conversion with quality control. Our GIS operator captures details like property lines, property hooks along with rivers, lakes, ponds name without which the value of the map diminishes drastically.